Recommended Wheel Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just get whatever wheel size you want and don't take it off-road, you will be just fine. Some people have two sets of wheels/tires, ones they use as their DD for on the street and some 17" for when they want to do some serious off-roading. And up north, even a 3rd for snow tires.

Raptor is like a boat. A boat being a hole in the water you throw money into and a Raptor being a large pothole you throw even more money into. Welcome to the club

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its going off-road that's guaranteed... that's what I bought it for as I don't need another daily driver

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think on the raptor a 17 or 18 on 35's looks the best. May lean towards an 18 but haven't seen enough pictures.

FWIW this is 20 on 37" tires.

7hRyUsTl.jpg

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me, bigger rims will make the tire look smaller. 35" tire on a 17" rim looks bigger than a 35" tire on a 20" rim. That 37" tire above looks normal since its on such a big rim. Doesn't even come across as a large 37" tire.