Recommendations for black lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim182d

Reaction score
Just got a set of Gen 2 OEM beadlocks. I’m not fond of the factory chrome lug nuts...think black would look much better. Any suggestions/preferences for non-locking black lug nuts?

Thanks

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a set of Gen 2 OEM beadlocks. I’m not fond of the factory chrome lug nuts...think black would look much better. Any suggestions/preferences for non-locking black lug nuts?

Thanks

I have been using McGuard lug nuts for the last few years. So far they have been really durable, the finish has held up well and the tolerances on the threads seem precise. They are a little expensive, but in my opinion are worth it.

Here is a set that should work for you.

Hope this helps!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will likely need a set of splined lugs. Those mcGards shown are too bulky circumference wise for many of the aftermarket wheels lug holes (methods especially).

There are $45 sets and $90 sets (Gorilla), get the better ones if you want the finish to last.

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
GORILLA LUGNUTS in BLACK CHROME...I bought mine for $28 from CJPONY. Received them within a week. Had my ford dealer install them as they did the oil change and tire rotation. Looks badass as the For mechanic said. I also have the Beadlocks on a Magnetic Super Crew with the 802a and carbon package.

Two Dogs

Reaction score
GORILLA LUGNUTS in BLACK CHROME...I bought mine for $28 from CJPONY. Received them within a week. Had my ford dealer install them as they did the oil change and tire rotation. Looks badass as the For mechanic said. I also have the Beadlocks on a Magnetic Super Crew with the 802a and carbon package.

$28 for a full set? Link please.