Rear Inner Fender Well Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put them on a month ago but I purchased them in May from Amazon. When I 1st started to install them they appeared to have an 1/8” of flash that was holding them back from fitting. I pulled them out and snipped the 1/8” off and it was exactly what they needed. I want to believe that QC was missed on my set.
I have also checked the belief that they rub on the live wire rear shock on the 19’s and that is not happening in mine as well.
Would like to trim them so the shock shows but then the shock is going to get mucked up with snow, ice and the wonderful salt brine I’ll be driving in soon.
Love the look on my Oxford white now.
Good luck!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed them on my 2018, not hard to do. I do agree that having the fenders Line-X is the way to go, but this option is cheaper. Also like the way they look on my Oxford White.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Linex makes most sense IMO but the couple installers I checked in my area are charging WAY too much- one guy told me $1350 to do rear bumper & fender wells? If he told me that I’m person it borderline deserved a slap it’s that ridiculous a quote that they HAVE to be assuming you’re either a) a complete moron or b) happy about getting screwed over like a beta cuck.

I live in MA- anyone w/ suggestions for a Linex dealer in New England I’d like to know

rgc-raptor

Reaction score
Looks like you can order the Husky Liners from Stage3 Motorsports that are already trimmed for Fox Shocks on 2019 and up.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Husky direct and they're the updated style that don't hide the shocks. Fits good and looks good imo. Was going to do Rustoleum route but have seen it get torn up.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Husky direct and they're the updated style that don't hide the shocks. Fits good and looks good imo. Was going to do Rustoleum route but have seen it get torn up.

Any pics of the updated ones for 2019+?