Rear Inner Fender Well Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldfoggy

Reaction score
I choose to have a spray in undercoat product applied . . .

About the same cost . . . looks great, no space behind to accumulate rust and dirt . . . and the body color is covered with black/

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Husky rear wheel well liners on my '17 a week ago and like them. They took a little elbow grease to install, but I don't think they're as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. Leaving them out in the sun to soften up a bit definitely helped. I installed them in my driveway with the wheels still on the truck, just have to start at the front of the wheel well and slowly work the fender liner behind the fender flare. I'd recommend them.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make these for a 2019 including Ford that do not require cutting for the rear shock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avmanager

Reaction score
I put the Husky Liners on my 2017 Raptor. Probably one of the biggest pain in the ass projects I have done on any vehicle. I've restored several vehicles as well as do my own paint and bodywork, rebuild engines, etc. I got them installed in about 2 hours leaving the tires on the truck, but I would not recommend doing this install. Lots of profanity came from my garage during that 2 hour period. They are too tight in certain areas and like others, it did pop my wheel flares off in a few areas during install. I got them popped back in, but I was worried. I was very concerned I was going to damage the flares trying to get them lined up. I wish I had trimmed mine around the shocks as one of the post showed on here. They were find once installed, but alignment was not an easy task. I did it when it was 25 Degrees outside, so that might have made it a little more difficult

Last edited:

oldfoggy

Reaction score
IMG_0167.jpg undercoat was designed for this application! I'm not sure that bedlinen is as resistant to 'stuff'. anyway . . . costs equal to less and NO troubles after 10 years with my 2010. Just got a '19 and did it the first week because it works.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them on my 18 and like them so far. I didn’t think they were hard to install, you have to trim a bit off the bottoms, front and back and they go on easily. Makes cleaning the well sooo easy.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set... tried installing on a cold day... no go. Serious pain in the A$$. Been debating on returning or just selling. I think I’m gonna sell and do the LineX. Didn’t expect it to be a science project.

OP
OP
Kraftei

Kraftei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the information. I am now leaning towards taking the truck to the spray in box liner company and having the rear inner fender walls sprayed. If something is not engineered perfect I will just get frustrated and not be happy lol

Zombiekiller commented that if you 4x4 hard you will destroy liners, I don't understand that... Is this something specific to a Raptor? I've used them on other trucks with zero issues...

Cliffster

Reaction score
I installed the husky liner on my 19 did it on a hoist tires off no trimming fit good.I did have help holding them in place while i installed fasteners.I give them a thumbs up.