Rear add-a-leafs installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Th
I didn’t use this specific one the OP used but I did AAL. Went to my local spring shop they re-arched my rear and installed a custom leaf.

Thank you . Order mine last Friday. And will order the Eibachs again lol see how it turns out

fannin204

Reaction score
Installed the AAL myself in about 2 hours. Honestly one of the easiest suspension mods I’ve ever done. I cannot be happier with the results. Truck stands about 1” higher in the rear compared to a little more than an inch lower after initially installing the Eibach Pro lift springs.
Between the 2 mods the truck to me drives better and seems more planted.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They also add roughly 800-lbs payload capacity, which is nice.

For you guys who may not know, you cannot change the legal payload capacity of your truck. The number on the sticker on the driver's door jamb is what you are legally allowed to carry as payload weight in your truck.

Mod all you want for additional capabilites, but remember the sticker is the only thing that legally counts if there is a wreck and a lawsuit. Some guys don't care and assume their insurance will cover them no matter what and that's fine. However, some guys simply aren't aware of the potential legal risk involved in being overloaded in a wreck, so it should be mentioned.

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Installed the AAL myself yesterday and having them install Springs today . Hope all goes well.

justinh

Reaction score
I've had them installed since late Spring, it made the perfect difference in my stance that I was looking for, it also dramatically improved the squat I have when towing my boat, I couldn't be happier.

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Sorry for late response was waiting for wheels to come in . Here is it . Super happy and towed my trailer and street bikes over the weekend . No squat pretty much leveled or right above lever with the add a leaf and eibach springs

Attachments

• 20221011_174211.jpg
    20221011_174211.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 87