Realistic Sale Prices of Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We’ve had our Ruby red 18 SCREW 802a with everything (technology, carbon fiber…) at 67k and that includes an extended warranty and maintenance plan And some extras like Methods, Baja designs lights, etc.

We have had very few bites.

I believe half the problem is the dollar value. As a private party the buyer needs cash or at least the understanding of how to obtain a 3rd party loan (Not that hard).

Any schmo can walk into a dealer and get financing.

Second problem is where to list it. Craigslist (my personal favorite place to buy things) is pretty quiet these days. I have no love for the Facebook, so not going there. Just listed with auto-trader and We’ll see where this goes…
Try Carguru and cars.com. Sold my 18 last year loaded 10k miles to a gmc dealer on car guru for 67k. Paid 65k sticker was 71k.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you list it on car guru or use their instant cash offer?
Listed it on carguru. Sold in a week. I tried a couple of cash offers and they all lied when I brought the truck in. Autonation offer me 70k, brought it to them and the price magically decreased to 63k. Dealers are desperate for inventory. Good luck.

bRa_DeN

Reaction score
Fwiw, I’ve got a ’20 802a with 18k miles supercrew listed for 73k and haven’t had one bite. I need to fogure out where the nest place to list is
Same trying to send my 20 802a with 16k to its forever home for 75…nothing but crickets

bRa_DeN

Reaction score
Listed it on carguru. Sold in a week. I tried a couple of cash offers and they all lied when I brought the truck in. Autonation offer me 70k, brought it to them and the price magically decreased to 63k. Dealers are desperate for inventory. Good luck.
I had a local dealer offer me 66, I looked his lot over to see if I could find a nice daily or something cool to roll some taxes into but nada…the hunt for my buyer continues

wac45

Reaction score
Hi all! I've got a 2019 Raptor Supercab. I was wondering what prices everyone has been receiving or actual prices these trucks are selling for? There's a lot of conflicting info in this crazy used car market. I've been offered a span/difference of $8k on a trade from different dealers and have seen the same truck selling for $3-$5k difference privately. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on what to realistically expect. Here's some of my trucks details:

2019 Raptor Supercab
Race Red
31,800 Miles
802A Package
Technology Package
Spray-In Bedliner
OEM Hard Tonneau Cover
Bed Step Ladder
Sticker was $68k
I had a 2020 Supercab (really sorry they stopped making the supercab) that I sold about 5 or 6 months ago. I advertised it in autotrader and sold it in about a month for $70k. I actually think I could have gotten a little more for it but I wanted to go ahead and get it moved. I had several calls during that time but many had a vehicle they had to sell first or some complication. Ended up being purchased by a cash buyer. The market value changes quickly these days it seems. Good luck.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '17 Lightning Blue SuperCrew, 802A, Moonroof, factory Spray-in...I don't think I missed any options and 64K. Going to trade up to Gen 3. Planning on "Shopping" the truck at CarMax and all the other car buying sites....maybe a local dealer or two. Depends on where I find the Gen 3. I'm surprised by the prices I'm seeing in this thread but...
You'd have to get a bunch for the Gen 2 with 20 to 30K ADM on the Gen 3's!

What should I expect to get?

raptor556

Reaction score
I prefer the super cab. We all don't have 5 kids to haul around and it suites just fine.
We’ve had our Ruby red 18 SCREW 802a with everything (technology, carbon fiber…) at 67k and that includes an extended warranty and maintenance plan And some extras like Methods, Baja designs lights, etc.

We have had very few bites.

I believe half the problem is the dollar value. As a private party the buyer needs cash or at least the understanding of how to obtain a 3rd party loan (Not that hard).

Any schmo can walk into a dealer and get financing.

Second problem is where to list it. Craigslist (my personal favorite place to buy things) is pretty quiet these days. I have no love for the Facebook, so not going there. Just listed with auto-trader and We’ll see where this goes…
Any schmo can get a loan in or out of a dealership. though dealers make the process a little easier.

autotrader
cargurus

craigslist brings craigslist bs. it's not a 20 year old dresser, it's a 70k truck.