Realistic Sale Prices of Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hi all! I've got a 2019 Raptor Supercab. I was wondering what prices everyone has been receiving or actual prices these trucks are selling for? There's a lot of conflicting info in this crazy used car market. I've been offered a span/difference of $8k on a trade from different dealers and have seen the same truck selling for $3-$5k difference privately. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on what to realistically expect. Here's some of my trucks details:

2019 Raptor Supercab
Race Red
31,800 Miles
802A Package
Technology Package
Spray-In Bedliner
OEM Hard Tonneau Cover
Bed Step Ladder
Sticker was $68k

BSheppard

Reaction score
Most of those low mileage 2019 and 2020 Gen 2’s are selling for really close to the original sticker in my area. So if you have a 75k new MSRP Raptor, expect asking prices to be within 3k-4k of that. Maybe $71k-72k.

I’m sure trade in will be $5k-$10k less than the selling price.

Yours is something of a wild card because of the cab. I have not seen enough to know if they are selling for more or less that the larger cab.

OP
OP
Candyman

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I see all the listings, but I was more curious about actual selling prices. I don't understand how one dealer can give me $8k more than another dealer. In the past with other brands they were always within $2k of one another. Thanks for the feedback everyone

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the Cab you need to find the guy who is looking for it for different reason:garage size,no family etc.
Less value than the super crew for sure.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The cab may hurt sales prices a lil bit overall….but the “right” buyer may actually prefer & value the scab higher

$70k all day every day +/- $3k & anything less walk away, imho you “could” get $75k for that thing from a norcal bro w/ $$$ to burn….

ghost410

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fwiw, I’ve got a ’20 802a with 18k miles supercrew listed for 73k and haven’t had one bite. I need to fogure out where the nest place to list is

jimmyv

Reaction score
We’ve had our Ruby red 18 SCREW 802a with everything (technology, carbon fiber…) at 67k and that includes an extended warranty and maintenance plan And some extras like Methods, Baja designs lights, etc.

We have had very few bites.

I believe half the problem is the dollar value. As a private party the buyer needs cash or at least the understanding of how to obtain a 3rd party loan (Not that hard).

Any schmo can walk into a dealer and get financing.

Second problem is where to list it. Craigslist (my personal favorite place to buy things) is pretty quiet these days. I have no love for the Facebook, so not going there. Just listed with auto-trader and We’ll see where this goes…

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see all the listings, but I was more curious about actual selling prices. I don't understand how one dealer can give me $8k more than another dealer. In the past with other brands they were always within $2k of one another. Thanks for the feedback everyone
I don't understand it either one dealer offered me about 8k more than the next highest dealers so I took the used Raptor they had on the lot to save on taxes for my next trade in.

I think they will break even on it, still sitting on their lot