Ready for a little Pre-Running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Side Profile

Hey Truckzor,

Here are a few pictures of a truck on the right with the Baja Brute and a buddies truck with a Frame cut bumper on the left. Notice the 2" Radius bar and 7/8" thick clevis mounts. Also notice how nicely the LED lights are tucked inside for protection.This is one tough Baja bumper....designed to pull you out of trouble if required! :)

DSC08095.jpg

DSC08096.jpg

DSC08097.jpg

DSC08098.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...don't rub it in! We do the best we can with what we've got......which is some pretty decent terrain...

This kind of stuff........but not quite as cold this time :)

DSC08099.jpg

DSC08100.jpg

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Truckzor,

Here are a few pictures of a truck on the right with the Baja Brute and a buddies truck with a Frame cut bumper on the left. Notice the 2" Radius bar and 7/8" thick clevis mounts. Also notice how nicely the LED lights are tucked inside for protection.This is one tough Baja bumper....designed to pull you out of trouble if required! :)

I'm impressed. I think you guys nailed this one. Can't wait to see the matching rear bumper.

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, we didn't get too far Saturday as a couple trucks got extremely stuck in a bog on our way thru....spent 5 hrs tugging and pulling each others trucks out of this mess. However, the positive side is I was able to put the Baja Brute Bumper thru it's paces and it pulled like a champ!!

DSC08101.jpg

DSC08102.jpg

DSC08103.jpg

DSC08104.jpg

DSC08105.jpg