Raptor vs Ram Runner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
If its the typical PUTC article the ford will come out on top. They seem to like ford over there. Although that coulda been all mike Levine, now that he's gone who knows.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This seems to me that they are saying the Raptor has the unfair advantage because SVT is better then aftermarket performance parts...should be interesting how they write the article and test the two trucks.

"We know this isn't exactly an apples to apples comparison since the Mopar truck is basically an aftermarket collection of high-performance suspension, body, and wheel and tire parts and the Raptor has everything the best SVT engineers could throw at it in its development, but this is still the head-to-head shootout a lot of truck enthusiasts have been waiting for."

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be nice when the Dodge's tranny fails out. Like every Dodge out there

I agree with you, I was out mudding with a few friends they were both in a dodge. One of em stopped and then couldnt get going, his transmission went out. The other dodge pulled up to him to see what was up, "he said my tranny just went out." the other guy laughed at him and said alright I'll pull you out of here. When he threw it in gear he had nothing as well his transmission went out too! It was funny to see them sitting side by side with blown out transmissions.