Raptor Values May Plummet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnamnesisV

Reaction score
True if you have a Raptor you’re a zombie at the pump lol you just fill it up and pay like nothing happened. I mean my first weeks of ownership were shocking but I’m used to it now. Working from home also helps. :33:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, there is an element of truth to that.

The Jen Juan FRF’s been whining about gas mileage for almost 12 years now
One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Eco threads are far less common on the more expensive Raptors.
I agree. Yes, expensive gas sucks, but I love my truck, it is what it is. I'm actually trying to find an allocation on a GT 500, I heard they are super good on gas. :Big Laugh:

Tomhorn

Reaction score
its not because of the Ukraine invasion its because of the idiots destroying our energy independence that's the existential threat and open borders premium is going to $7 by years end we have idiots running the asylum heck you get what you vote for. I don't think anyone who spends 70-100 on a fun truck is concerned about fuel prices I blend my own at 94 octane non math and av gas have 330 on hand most times cost is 4.28 what I have on hand truck is like a rocket hell its a fun truck to drive especially if your in the southwest

theOracle13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think most Raptor buyers will still pay a premium. Gas prices were never a factor when buying any of the 3 Raptors I’ve had