Raptor takes jump too fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know after my jump at trr last year, I will NEVER push the Raptor over a jump hard again. Without a rollcage and harness installed, both of our collar bones had bruising and rub burn from belts.. And lower back was killing me the whole drive home...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Last edited:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Avatar Greg. I know those guys really well. My brother and I did a Bullrun event back in '08. You will have fun for sure, just dont let Sean drive! LOL

(just kidding....sorta)

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's why we are not jumping those pain in the back kickers. This year it will be a sweet gopro loaded tabletop - maybe after a short written test haha... and sign another waiver...

bulldog77

Reaction score
Do something very crazy with your Raptor

This might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen but its kind of epic:

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Setting aside the risk of personal injury, that was pretty awesome. His truck - let him do as he pleases.

There is a jump similar to that in the back of Cycle Ranch. I always rolled over slowly or drove around. Now I know what I am supposed to do! HA.

If you get tired of me posting that video please tell me... I cant get enough of it myself... ha ha ha... Ya I know im a goof...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Avatar Greg. I know those guys really well. My brother and I did a Bullrun event back in '08. You will have fun for sure, just dont let Sean drive! LOL

(just kidding....sorta)

That is what he said about you! I reminded him of your awol tailgate at trr..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....and the SuperAdModestrators fold and call it a day....

You guys have got your work cut out with this hot little number! It's popping up all over like little brush fires. Another one! Quick! before it gets too big haha

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

(just kidding....sorta)

It isn't Sean's fault that the front splitter fell off, or the license plate fell off, or that a rock slide happened and punched holes in the wheels....

Sportscars...destroyer of vehicles in Terlingua :lol2: