Raptor takes jump too fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fact that they left in an ambulance IS NOT funny. C'mon man, have a little class.

Personally I do think it was funny the idiot left in the meat wagon:Plugged:. If he had made a small mistake or the truck failed others could have been killed by his stupidity possibly brought on by being DUI. Do not know what the type of beverage was being thrown out the window but I doubt it was diet coke. Hope he gets to spend some time at the chiropractor maybe it will help him to grow up---“man’s gotta know his limitations”…..

Bet the guy who owns the place that vid was shot at hopes that his insurance company does not see this on lol... Would imagine that "jumper boy" will be "persona non grata"..

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Second video is even funnier! Except the shot of the ambulance no disrespect to the injured. Surprisingly damage does not look that bad, must have been the 13 with reinforced frame. LOL!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
wow if this happended in ontario and it leaked online showing both ppl in the truck drinking beer ect.....
i dont think he would be getting a rebuild done any time soon since he would be behind bars...