Raptor saved my life!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

And by the title, I thought we were going to see the first wrecked GEN2.

Glad it all worked out. I can't stand driving by myself, hence why I flew my wife to Phoenix on my way back from Baja to get home in Missouri. The plane ticket was worth having company to keep me awake and alive.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck and also on the MSRP deal. My dealership is next door to a local Ford dealer and they are big ***** to say least. I buy parts from them here and there and that's about it.
They have 5 Raptor allocations according to the common vendor that was here this morning, they just sold 3 at $5k over on each to a single customer....and they would not budge for anyone.
Another one...they are selling a 2014 Screw Black with 42k miles all stock for $58995. lol I really needed a good laugh when I saw that...I get it you are entitled to make money but not bend somebody over and **** the shit out of them.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't lane assist on tech package and not part of 802A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Monsoon Chopper

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have an 802a, it would be extremely rare for lane assist to allow you to get into the median off the highway

Isn't lane assist on tech package and not part of 802A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, I have 802a and Tech Package. I did not have time to go through each button when I took delivery. I found Lane Assist AFTER I about crapped my pants! Funny now, but not last night!

On a side note, I got her cleaned up today, She fit fine in the car wash that opened last year near my house with no damage. And the more I drive her, the more I like.

BTW I traded in my 2016 Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged for this. And I have no regrets!

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have an 802a, it would be extremely rare for lane assist to allow you to get into the median off the highway

There's a button below the center console to tuen this on. It was not on when I picked up my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow, good job being a menace on the roads. Thankfully no one else was injured in this situation.

Richl9566

Reaction score
While I'm certainly glad that both you and the truck are okay, I have to admit that I'm jealous that you were able to find an MSRP deal in DFW... I live in DFW and had to go to Detroit to find an MSRP deal. Dammit.

Haha same thing I thought as I read the story. Glad you made it home safely, I can't wait to pick mine up!