Raptor Retrofit OEM HID headlights with harness for SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Chattanooga, and so much want!!!! This is the #1 thing on my to do list... Time to start saving some coin!

Easily the best money I had ever spent on my Raptor. The difference in the ability to see things clearly at night cannot be overstated.

I will be in Nashville Tuesday. If you were there, I would buy them. Do you have any pics of them on the truck? How bright?

Sucks to be me, right? :) Work sends me out of town about once a year and next week is that week. LOL

I think I have some pics of them on the truck but not any of them illuminated. It's really hard to get pics of lights at night and those pictures be relevant in the least.

As far as how bright, I mean... I dunno how to describe it. 2x - 3x brighter than the factory 2010-2011 halogen lights? The light is MUCH whiter and much clearer than the halogens. It's going to sound cliche but it's a night and day difference. It made all the difference in the world to me.

Here's a few pics of them when they were on my truck:

10505487_10153001414780275_2374974346262014191_n.jpg

10953955_10152998978405275_3673543010616627678_n.jpg

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you selling your truck or just to many hassles with the lights and ballast etc?
I sold my truck. I was given an offer I couldn't refuse. :)

Before I sold it I removed the HID headlights and some other things I'll list after I get back from my work travels.

The lights, ballasts, etc. never gave me an ounce of trouble.

TuFerLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like these might get sold before I can get my hands on them, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread...

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you list that bumper, I got dibs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bumper went with the truck as was desired by the new owner.

I am going to list up a 3-month old Undercover Flex bed cover in pristine condition, ConsoleaVault locking center console vault, three pairs of Rigid Dually and D2 lights, Rigid Dually fog light brackets for Raptors (unused), factory 2011 Raptor wheels, factory front skid plate, factory front bumper and some Weathertech floor mats after my next round of travel for work.

I don't have much else left off of the truck besides that and these HID lights.

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm traveling for work at a conference this week. My responses are going to come late at night and be significantly delayed. Sorry. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk