Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefer

Reaction score
Have a Raptor R on order since Aug 8th, 2022, order number 0805. Ford advised on hold for "Compatibility Error". Dealer fixed ( box checked for heated steering wheel, but standard equip.) Not getting whole story form dealer. Unknown how long on hold. Anyone have any idea if or when the order might be filled?

Mad_Max

Reaction score
Have a Raptor R on order since Aug 8th, 2022, order number 0805. Ford advised on hold for "Compatibility Error". Dealer fixed ( box checked for heated steering wheel, but standard equip.) Not getting whole story form dealer. Unknown how long on hold. Anyone have any idea if or when the order might be filled?
How long was your order like this? I had mine ordered in August of 2022 as well and spoke to the GM today and he said there is nothing wrong with my order that all of his orders are showing the compatibility.

JonWoodWB

Reaction score
It’s all about allocation if your order has been in that long. If it hasn’t been picked up and it isn’t showing as parts constrained, it‘s most likely the dealer just doesn’t have allocation or your order hasn’t been pushed through when they have their allocation picked up.

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok anyone have any experience with this yet? I had the green light on "built" and was just waiting for it to be shipped, now I see this!

Attachments

• IMG_4265.png
    IMG_4265.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 22