Raptor Plus Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like gadgets. $4000 is a lot and basically a waste but I like gadgets. I got the 801A. Actually, I really only wanted the nav and I don't like the stereo in the Plus package. I had it in a rental Fusion and didn't like the interface.

CorvetteZR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to buy most options (801a). I would rather have it and not need it than not have it at all.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 801A and I love it. For me the worst part about 801A is the NAV. I hate the Ford NAV. I have used it side by side with my Garmin and the Ford NAV takes you out the way. The rest of 801A is awesome and I have not had one issue with MFT.

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only two options I really wanted were the back up camera and the HID headlights. Got the camera, but did not get the HID's on my 2013 as you have to go all 801A for that. Will do a parts swap out on the HID's, but I wish Ford would let you break down the options packages a little better.

Last edited:

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The only two options I really wanted were the back up camera and the HID headlights. Got the camera, but did not get the HID's on my 2013 as you have to go all 801A for that. Will do a parts swap out on the HID's, but I wish Ford would let you break down the options packages a little better.

I'm doing the same thing.

gallopingford

Reaction score
I looked high and low to try and find a 2012 Supercab in silver before ordering a 2013. I am also not a fan of the MFT. It does some of the strangest things in all the Ford's I've driven. I eventually gave up and am happy I was able to get the new HID's and beadlock wheels on the 13'.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, it's nice. Real easy to see. Possibly better up in the mirror than lower in the dash...

Having mine in the dash, I think I'd have to agree with you. It's really easy to get fixated on it and not look in your mirrors.

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had both, rear view mirror and displayed in the middle of the dash. Rearview mirror was my preferred, just easier to look at while you are backing up. Looking at the rear view mirror, your side mirrors, and out the back of the truck AND looking down at your dash was a lot of looking around, I felt it was more distracting, but that is me. When it was in the mirror it felt more "natural" and one less spot to have to check.