360 camera alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debauch

Reaction score
My 360 camera view is misaligned. Check out how far off the 360 view is from how I actually parked.

Anyone else? Any fixes you all know of?

IMG_1018.jpegIMG_1016.jpeg

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was your mirror folded in like that when you took the picture? The camera is under the mirror. Unfold the mirror if so.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Otherwise I would say it is the drivers door camera or how it is mounted in the mirror housing. Is it loose in the mirror housing?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was your mirror folded in like that when you took the picture? The camera is under the mirror. Unfold the mirror if so.
The camera seems to not care if the mirror is folded or not. I think it’s on the stationary part.

OP
OP
debauch

debauch

Reaction score
Yeah, the camera is on the stationary part, not the mirror itself. It wasn’t folded when I backed into the spot anyway.

I checked the camera, at least from the outside, and it’s not loose. Maybe I need to tear into the housing and check?!??

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taaaappy tap tap.

Maybe use a small wood dowel and a mallet to gently tap it into position while the camera view is on? Seems like a couple of light taps on the inboard edge of the lens housing would fix it.

OP
OP
debauch

debauch

Reaction score
next he’s going to be stopping and asking for directions to starbucks.

Hey man, it’s dangerous to get in the way of teeny boppers jonesing for coffee. A Raptor is needed from a safety perspective.

For the rest of you, I was able to tinker with the camera and make it a little better. There’s one screw holding it in place. I popped the camera off and tried to realign it. Not much room for play but, see photo below, it’s a little better.

Also, via Google-fu, I found out that Forscan has an option to recalibrate the cameras. I haven’t tried that but it might be up next. IMG_1028.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
that is an improvement. did it just happen / show up or was it always like this?