Raptor Hood Graphics Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
Well considering it's $760 installed from the factory, it's better than that. Sure a can of spray paint is 20 bucks, but it's like getting a gorgeous ****** vs. a ******. One's more elegant than the other ;) haha

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No offense to Ford or Team Ford but a good vinyl shop can do that for you in most any color you want and it certainly won't cost that much.

OP
OP
T

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
Oh none taken Dan, I agree. If it were painted, maybe. But vinyl, hmmmm. Further more, for the SVT Performance Package on the 2011 GT500, it doesn't cost more to have the white racing stripe on the car. Nor does it cost less when you do the delete. So why is that not the case with Raptor graphics? Hmmm....

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local guy offered to repicate the raptor xt hood graphics for under 100...

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something things me your going to be replacing it within 2 years of putting it on the truck.

Maybe... but a few years ago a friend wanted her FJ done up in some fairly complicated custom multi-color graphics. She found a "vehicle wrap" company in town that would do the complete vehicle to her specs for $1000 including CAD design (from her sketches) and installation and they were using high quality 3M stuff. I could see the simple hood design of the Raptor go for a lot less... less than $100 would be a steal!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i already have the design in with a local graphics place. probably gonna 86 the F-150 across the top and make the vinyl extend to the front of the hood. if interested we can probably scoop a few up for cheap. the design time is what makes it expensive. PM me...