***Raptor Expeditions - Rerunning of the El Bandito 500 ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished upgrading tie rods today.
83bcf1d6ab57fa1b834f3261fa526508.jpg

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to get more info on this truck...bedsides look crazy wide and curious about the bed rack, tires look like they're on a floating bracket of sort

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420951443212.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420951443212.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 107

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to get more info on this truck...bedsides look crazy wide and curious about the bed rack, tires look like they're on a floating bracket of sort

That's usually lowered, Marvin and I were taking a few peaks at things and he left it slightly raised. That is a beautiful truck, none of the luxury lost while making it very capable.

CWCSVT

Reaction score
Well, we have a saying in Baja... In fact I will bring a pack of stickers that I am sure many will earn on the trip... "You cant have nothin nice!" Especially in Baja.... As for the exhaust.. Yeah if I get away with that being the only thing damaged.. I may consider myself lucky!

CWCSVT

Reaction score
"Cant have nothin nice" in Baja. Especially a Raptor

A few pics from the moto trips we do.. Hopefully there will be no bruises on this trip! I will make sure and brings some stickers for those who earn them!

Attachments

• IMG_6928.jpg
    IMG_6928.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7098.jpg
    IMG_7098.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7112.jpg
    IMG_7112.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 71

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...so cool to see all the pics of truck prep. I need to work on mine today.

-Need to fix my rear bumper since it got messed up in Pismo from yanking a stock f150 out.
-need to install passenger side rear shock guard as it was completely torn off in Death Valley.
-oil change
-Make sure everything is tightened up in the front end.
-Charge the rear bump stops. Don't forget to do this one guys! Should be done every couple of months. Since you loose pressure slowly you don't really notice the degradation of performance. I didn't charge mine for a year and finally had it done. The rear was night and day after.

Other than that, I think I'm good to go...I hope haha.