Raptor Emblem on door panels. Opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they stickers? I thought it was a duplicate of what's on the tailgate, a raised, emblem.

But no, I don't have them. I do like em though
Mine is the exact same part that is on the tailgate. Cost about $30 each if I remember correctly.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any link to ordering the emblems without applique panel?

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Raptor tailgate emblems (those for tailgate without the applique/panel since they are larger) and am thinking of placing them on the front doors as in pic below, kinda like some vehicles have. Yes or No?View media item 14549
Not my favorite look. I have a small America flag near there and like the look. Personal Preference. If you like it, do it! You can always take it off.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the insert blue?

Until I saw the pic, I had never thought about doing the blue inserts. I like the way they look, but I haven't been able to find anything that matches Performance Blue close enough. If the colors don't match, I don't think it will look right. That said, maybe I start working a completely different accent color (lime green)?