Raptor Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then I guess the guys who are putting the 6.2L Badges on there trucks are ricers also..

Only if they aren't 6.2s..... kinda like over on the MB forums.... guys putting E63 or S63 or AMG on a non AMG car.....

bLiNg, BlINg....lol

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see your ricer decal and raise you to a bigger size... I'm sure I'll get picked on for the factory decal too, but I can take it. My mom says she likes it.

FINAL.jpg

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is this beast??

I've been away from the truck and photoshoping all the changes I'm making to it when I get to it. The larger all black decal was to better match the rest of the ones on there, so I had Larry do it this way in a 36" length. Will get everything installed this week.

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok were did the smaller Raptor decal come from? Since my Raptor/SVT logo was stolen off my tailgate I was thinking of replacing it with one of these......
Is there a web-site were I can order.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I've been away from the truck and photoshoping all the changes I'm making to it when I get to it. The larger all black decal was to better match the rest of the ones on there, so I had Larry do it this way in a 36" length. Will get everything installed this week.

if you make your truck look like that it will be one of my favs. looks awesome...the color matched bumpers look sick.

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok were did the smaller Raptor decal come from? Since my Raptor/SVT logo was stolen off my tailgate I was thinking of replacing it with one of these......
Is there a web-site were I can order.

Go to yourdecals.com
If you want something different, Larry will work with you and hook you up.

if you make your truck look like that it will be one of my favs. looks awesome...the color matched bumpers look sick.
I did a version with the bumpers and fender flares painted black and posted elsewhere on here. More seemed to like them black than orange so we'll see.

Tires arrive tomorrow and bedrug + bakFlip going in tomorrow. Will do wheels and tires Thursday, and getting new exhaust on saturday and installing tune. Somewhere in there i have to get the windows tinted and decals applied.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter