Raptor Builds 3/11/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Went to the Rouge assembly plant yesterday for the tour and to watch my Raptor being built. They had a production schedule or 533 builds yeterday. I stayed and walked around probably 3 hours. If I had to guess I would say may 5% of yesterdays builds were Raptors and not very many of those were 37’s however mine was. The rest were assorted F150’s. But they were building them. The Rouge is an incredible place and tour though. I highly recommend if your into history. Thats basically where it all started.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
That’s cool you got to see your truck being built! I was at Rouge plant in the summer of 2019 very cool place! My Raptor was “built” 3-10-22 if I would have known I would have love to see it come down the line!
I wish Ford or Ford Performance would take pictures of Raptors on the line I would be willing to pay for photos of the truck being assembled.

FloridaFireMedic

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a '22 37 package through my local Ford dealer. I'll keep driving my '21 35 Raptor until it is delivered. Love these trucks!Order Summar.JPG

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the Rouge assembly plant yesterday for the tour and to watch my Raptor being built. They had a production schedule or 533 builds yeterday. I stayed and walked around probably 3 hours. If I had to guess I would say may 5% of yesterdays builds were Raptors and not very many of those were 37’s however mine was. The rest were assorted F150’s. But they were building them. The Rouge is an incredible place and tour though. I highly recommend if your into history. Thats basically where it all started.
You watched your R being built? How’s that possible?

FloridaFireMedic

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It isn't the R...it's the regular 2022 37 package. I am on the list at my dealer for one of the R allocations when they receive it. I probably posted in the wrong forum--I was replying to other posters who were fortunate to see their trucks as they were being built.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
It isn't the R...it's the regular 2022 37 package. I am on the list at my dealer for one of the R allocations when they receive it. I probably posted in the wrong forum--I was replying to other posters who were fortunate to see their trucks as they were being built.
So, you got to see your 35 be built? I am missing the connection to your truck.

FloridaFireMedic

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pease disregard my initial post. I did not see the 2021 35 I am driving now. I ordered a 2022 37 package last week and I am on the dealer's list for one of the R allocations, if they get any.