Raptor at Texas Motor Speedway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for giggles, here is a picture of my Raptor at the Texas Motor Speedway out side of Ft Worth.ea6ff513.jpg

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about asking them to let me cruise the track in the Raptor but I chickened out lol It was fun day at the track though, did 50 laps at 140+ mph :)

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are the man!!!!!
Ya, the wife bought me complete Richard Petty Driving package for my birthday! It was the most unbelievable experience EVER! I got a few pictures that I'll see about posting later and maybe even the in car video.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your ever in Charlotte you need to check out the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ya, I couldn't leave Charlotte without seeing the NASCAR Hall of Fame for sure! Speaking of Charlotte, Richard Petty has a set up for Charlotte. So I want run that track next, that or Daytona.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In order run Daytona or Dega you have to do at least 2 mile and a half or larger track. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richard Petty's site doesn't mention any requirements for Daytona? Do you have a link? I was checking out the FAQ section and it State's no experience necessary?