Raptor Assault ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CTK59

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Those that are attending in the near future -> jumping the Raptor. They will tell you slow/steady on the accelerator (do not stomp it or you'll spin the tires), which is true but you want to get to around 45mph or you'll just roll over the hill. From the start, steady pressure on accelerator to get up to speed, you have a short runway.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for the guys who have attended this year so far. Has there been any discussion about the lack of the Torsen diff? I'd like to know what the factory experts are saying about it even if it's just the "Party Line".

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for the guys who have attended this year so far. Has there been any discussion about the lack of the Torsen diff? I'd like to know what the factory experts are saying about it even if it's just the "Party Line".
I did ask two of the instructors and they weren’t even aware that it was deleted. He gave me the tech phone number to call but I haven’t called yet.

Trooperboy

Reaction score
I did the assault in August. 105 degrees. A litter different than in the snow. I recommend this for any new raptor owner. They let you hammer the hell out of these trucks and teach you alot things you might not know. So fun and so worth it. Great job ford performance!!0

Bituman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m giving RA a hard look. I did the Bronco Off Rodeo, which is a similar event. It was fun and I learned quite a bit.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Any of y’all attending, if you can
n make it down to Vegas, extending your trip a few days, I’ll get you out into spectacular Desert Trails…
*Must Like Dogs ;)*
Room for 4, Cost of the BunMan Adventures varies per Adventure, usually ranging from Starfuxks to Dinner….
*Bun and Tire Shine Bullies..Need Not Apply*
Wish i did extend my time and meet up with you! Next time in the area I'll for sure reach out. THat would be awesome! Raptor Assualt was a blast! Well worth the trip.

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Anyone do the Raptor R Assault class yet. Headed there 5/30 and wondering if there is any difference in the classes. Gonna get the insurance so I feel confident about the 45 mph jump

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a great time. I had NO idea what these trucks can take. My brother and I were amazed that these thing go thru This course multiple times a week and run baby smooth when you get back on the road. We had dry weather so the pace was pretty quick. Highly recommend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter