Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I second staying in Park City. It’s not a bad drive from Park City to the school at all.

sdorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second staying in Park City. It’s not a bad drive from Park City to the school at all.

I must be missing something. Park City is on the other side of SLC from the school. Per Google maps the drive takes twice as long from there as from SLC, at about 1 hour, 10 minutes vs about 35 minutes from SLC.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Park City is on the other side of SLC, but it’s a nice place to stay with lots to do if you want to do more than just attend Raptor Assault.

It’s about a 60 mike drive to the complex from Park City. I made a week out my trip and went to Moab one day while I was out there.

sdorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Park City is on the other side of SLC, but it’s a nice place to stay with lots to do if you want to do more than just attend Raptor Assault.

It’s about a 60 mike drive to the complex from Park City. I made a week out my trip and went to Moab one day while I was out there.

Ok, got it. That makes sense. Thanks!