Raptor Assault Registration now open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$10M.

Land loans range from 8%-12% interest. Every 1M is about 5,000 per month to pay back roughly, 50,000 per month back.

To develop multiple tracks and events and venues will probably be another $2M in work/time/excavation.

We would need to charge 1500 per truck for a three day course. 10 trucks on the course at once, that's 15,000 every three days. Potentially 200k/mo in income just on about 500 acres of space to get crazy. The rest of the acres can be used for gun ranges, go kart, R/C car racing, and when it snows - ski resort.

Potential income - $500,000/mo with staff included. All year around courses. We don't need 7,000 acres though.

Your whole business model is based on 100% efficiency. It sounds good on paper but won't ever translate to real numbers in application. If you are honestly looking to acquire land and a bank told you 8%-12% please send me a message and I will be glad to put you in touch with a commercial lender who will cut that rate by 50%-60%. Just FYI ski resort in SW Virginia isn't plausible due to the climate

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Grayson No worries, it was fuzzy late afternoon math lol.

I am closing on a farm shortly but its got a forest conservation lock on the acres. But I still plan on making a few trails for the four wheeler!