Raptor alarm system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT tells me I will finally have a truck next week. I need suggestions on alarm systems. Here in San Antonio lots of trucks end up in Mexico. I really dont want to see a Border Patrol Raptor chasing my new Raptor on a run for the border. I know Ford has a system that the dealer can install that is pretty good. I would like to use the factory key pad. Any ideas?

203kris

Reaction score
um, that only helps him.

Lol true. It seemed like a good idea at the time to safeguard what I've done for security- plus I added a few personal details. Twist my arm....;)

I suggested two things- the JimmyJammer system and the Ford-licensed Skyway Smart Alert system. I live in an area with a high theft rate due to proximity to the border and these have served me well (to be fair they haven't been tested by any thieves to my knowledge, but the Smart Alert system itself gives me confidence).

These plus a secured, walled-in compound at work and it being garaged at home means a safe Raptor where I live. The two things above help me out when I leave town.