Raptor 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop trying to figure it out or you will drive yourself INSANE!! Mine was "released" from the factory on 1/8 and then went to shipped status on 2/2 (and consequently was immediately put on a miscellaneous shipping hold) and my ETA never changed from 1/27, BUT on Friday 3/4 it was "re-released" from the factory and now has an ETA of 3/22. Just let the process unfold as it will.
Sorry but I’m already going insane… There’s no explanation for this. And @Ford not willing to say anything is infuriating. And I’m not trying to be impatient but when someone that orders the same day as me and the same truck and options get pushed thru after mine was built 5 days before his while mine gets held back for no explainable reason it’s really hard for me to just go belly up and hold my tongue.

OP
OP
EddieTooRaww

EddieTooRaww

Reaction score
By your comment, sounds like you are a dealer. So, is this unit of “yours“ spoken for? Also, is “your dealer” selling “your units” at sticker price?
Yeah it’s available, but I’m not here to advertise available units. Simply made the post because I was shocked it moved through the process quickly. Like the majority of dealers there is a markup on the truck,

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Yeah it’s available, but I’m not here to advertise available units. Simply made the post because I was shocked it moved through the process quickly. Like the majority of dealers there is a markup on the truck,
Oh you're not? Then why did you post this lame thread?

OP
OP
EddieTooRaww

EddieTooRaww

Reaction score

Those are two separate vehicles at other dealers. I’m personally buying the white one, silver one will be available at another dealer. The dealership I personally work for has a white 37 raptor in transit that will also be available. Big mark up on it, so I’m not comfortable selling that to fellow raptor forums members buddy.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I’m already going insane… There’s no explanation for this. And @Ford not willing to say anything is infuriating. And I’m not trying to be impatient but when someone that orders the same day as me and the same truck and options get pushed thru after mine was built 5 days before his while mine gets held back for no explainable reason it’s really hard for me to just go belly up and hold my tongue.
When was your order placed?

Afrankart

Reaction score
I feel like it's got nothing to do with options and everything to do with where our trucks were in production when they shut the line down.

Ours weren't complete so they got pushed to the wayside so they could make complete builds when they started production back up.

Mine is an 801a with no other options. Can't think of any other reason why it would still be sitting.
WTF?! Literally have all the same options….
Wow, stuff like this has me dumbfounded.

Last edited:

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I empathize with your frustration because I am going through it as well.