Raptor 2019 Fog lights and wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Udi

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Got my new Raptor 2019 2m ago love that beast truly marvelous. I recently bought rough country fog lights and i wanted to connect the wiring to the upper auxiliary buttons. The problem is that aux 1 is HOT patched and the lights turn on when i start the engine and i need to make AUX 1 cold (hence turn it on on demand).

The major problem that there is absolutely no wiring diagrams. Ford is pointing me to the F-150 fuse box which is completely different than the 2019 Raptor and no one seems to know how the wiring layout in the GEN 2 2019 (which apparently has changed).

If someone have any experience with the 2019 please let me know, i'm willing to replace the rough country, BTW ive called rough country and they suggested to bypass the fuse box (DUMB IDEA). Their support is really lousy, ill defiantly consider to replace the fog lights with better brand (regardless).

Thanks for you help.

-Udi