Randy is the $100,000.00 Man!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shouldn't the mustang be blue also? They would all match:ROFLJest:

LoL if it were mine it would be Grabber blue! But it's my fiance's DD and she paid for it herself so she picked the color lol. She wanted black but since I'm the one that cleans it, i said not a chance! So she settled for sterling gray. Awesome color, but I would have loved Grabber blue or Kona blue!

I miss hoagies and cheesestakes from when I lived in South Jersey!!

oh yeah! I had a buffalo chicken cheesesteak for lunch today :peace:

Hey Josh, Thanks so much!!! :peace:

Josh and I first meet around March 2004, over on NHTOC Harley Truck Owners site.

I have many many Friends, that started as Ford customers.

Thanks to everyone, that has Joined that group!!!
randy

Yep it probably wasn't for a while after I first met you from the HD boards that I found out you sold Fords and could get them sent pretty much anywhere. Nothing better than having a buddy in the industry when the time came for adding more Fords to the household! :waytogo:

Nice pics, the Rap looks best though!!

Eh the one lurking in the shadows of the garage is my favorite lol, but the Raptor ain't too shabby! :ROFLJest:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
You want to know how much of THE MAN Randy is?!

We'll he's so great to deal with, we've bought not ONE, not TWO, but THREE vehicles from Randy!

2011 Mustang GT 5.0
2012 SVT Raptor
2012 Focus SEL

Crazy how fast money adds up LOL $30k for a 5.0, $50k for a Rap, $20k for a Focus, holy smokes thats $100k! :shocked: Too bad you can't keep all that for yourself huh Randy? LOL!

$100,000 in cars and a $20,000 single car garage? HAhahaaaaaaaa. Hope it don't hail!

BDRAG

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, the Rap looks best though!!

Randy, can't now since I've already ordered but can you sell to anyone and deliver to any state?

Yes Sir,
I can sell to every State and Pretty much any Ford, car or truck.
I can drop ship a new order or deliver, whatever makes the most since,
depending on location and if a trade-in is involved??

I'm going to have to put 2012 Raptors on New Order Hold. I have about 18 I need to get pulled/Vin'ed, before I can take any more orders.
Plus I have all my 2013 Shelby's spoken for. Unless I get extra allowcation.

Sorry Guys.

randy

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy is the man!! my dad has an old blazer down in FL for his DD while he is down there and its starting to show its age, plus since my dad isnt farming anymore he has talked about downgrading from the SD to a 150.... im pretty sure hes gonna use Randy... my brother in law was thinking of trading in his 08 250 HD for a new 350 with Randy, but my sister nixed that saying no need to change trucks when this one is fine.... but with the new SD being released, by bro in law might get the true itch hehe.. either way i think im gonna have a couple people calling Randy sometime in the future about vehicles.

Randy is awesome!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy is the man!! my dad has an old blazer down in FL for his DD while he is down there and its starting to show its age, plus since my dad isnt farming anymore he has talked about downgrading from the SD to a 150.... im pretty sure hes gonna use Randy... my brother in law was thinking of trading in his 08 250 HD for a new 350 with Randy, but my sister nixed that saying no need to change trucks when this one is fine.... but with the new SD being released, by bro in law might get the true itch hehe.. either way i think im gonna have a couple people calling Randy sometime in the future about vehicles.

Randy is awesome!

Thanks Butch, and your part of the $100,000 Club with Me.............LOL :shocked:

randy

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$100,000 in cars and a $20,000 single car garage? HAhahaaaaaaaa. Hope it don't hail!

BDRAG

Well being that it would cost me $100k to have a big enough garage to house 6 vehicles lol. DD's stay out side. The important truck stays inside (00 HD!).

This is actually the first time I've ever had a garage, so a 1 car is still 100,000 times an improvement over a 0 car garage! :birgits_tiredcoffee

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, i have not delt with Randy personnally yet, but he will be the first guy I call when I order my next vehicle. I have heard so many good things about the man through this forum.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy continues to be the man !!!! He has taken care of something for me that is extremely important!! I will be buying him dinner tomorrow and Tuesday !!!!!!

Thanks Randy !!! :peace: