Randy is the $100,000.00 Man!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well, i have not delt with Randy personnally yet, but he will be the first guy I call when I order my next vehicle. I have heard so many good things about the man through this forum.

I did not buy my truck from him because I had already done a deal locally. It was fair, but not quit as good of deal as Randy has. But to try and make it up I DID BUY the extended Warranty through his dealership. He gave all my info to Kim and she handled everything on the phone. It took all of 3 minutes. It took long enough for me to call her an Okie and she even signed a nice note to me with my paper work signed OKIE! HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I've only spent $90k with Randy... so far.:waytogo:

I should've gotten my wife's 2011 Edge through Randy as well but its just a lease so I figured the local dealer was as good as any. And to think... I could've been in the $125k club.:ROFLJest:

a356e58d.jpg

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family just did a bg U-turn and went from all GM to Ford in one day lol. The day I ordered my Raptor I also got my wife a 2012 focus Titanium. So she has the fuel saver while I got the gas guzzler :waytogo: