Randy...Im ready!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy will take great care of ya man! as its well known ive dealtt with Randy a couple times now, and its been awesome! it more like making a friend than dealing with a salesman!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vehicles purchased from Randy:
2011 Mustang GT 5.0 (finace's)
2012 SVT Raptor Supercrew (mine!)
2012 Focus SEL (sister's)

You won't find a better person to deal with! He's not a salesman, he's a friend!

Next vehicle from Randy....Gen 3 Lightning?!?! LOL Hopefully by the time I'm ready they have one out!

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats, wish I had known about Randy when we bought ours, we would've gone with him too

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's right because he was delivering my Race Red Raptor today. Dropped it off right in my drive way. Thanks Randy!!!

Thanks again Skip,

Man your wife got that Puppy like 2-3 feet off the ground on her first pass over the speed bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K brother.

randy

---------- Post added 02-24-2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-23-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

hopefully he sees this thread, cant wait. sounds like a stand up person

Hey Guys, if I don't respond to a thread or post,

PLEASE CALL ME, cell 406 544-6891 ANYTIME Day or Night :waytogo:

I'm on the road a ton, and don't always find a request in a thread or post.

I don't go to my Dealership, but 1 or twice a month. And I sure don't go sit behind a desk, and wait for people to walk in. :baby:

thanks for ALL the support from the FRF

randy

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Prove it! We need pics Man!!!

---
I am here: Google Maps

These were taken 1 hour before I loaded it on my trailer.
randy
2327-skips-2012-race-red-sc-2.jpg

2326-skips-2012-race-red-sc.jpg

2328-2012-race-red-sc-raptor.jpg

WLDpony

Reaction score
Thanks again Skip,

Man your wife got that Puppy like 2-3 feet off the ground on her first pass over the speed bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K brother.

randy
---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

These were taken 1 hour before I loaded it on my trailer.
randy
2327-skips-2012-race-red-sc-2.jpg

2326-skips-2012-race-red-sc.jpg

2328-2012-race-red-sc-raptor.jpg

Randy, you're joking about the speed bumps....but she actually called me from the truck as she was driving it through the neighborhood right after you left. She said she didn't have to hit the brakes going over our speed bumps at 30 MPH. She said my Raptor is nicer than her Lexus IS350 so she may be calling you in the near future to do a trade-in. LOL

Thanks for posting the pics. I was able to get home just after midnight last night and the first thing I did was go into the garage and sit in my new Raptor. Headed out there now for some much needed familiarization and drive time. Next time you're in Atlanta we need to get together for dinner.