Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
- Dec 16, 2016
- Reaction score
Yeah... more than likely service department will fight you tooth and nail on this. There is always, ALWAYS some excuse, wrapped in a blanket of lame reasons that point to some vague safety benefit.Yeah I know about forscan. Hate to have to hassle with that when Ford could just add a toggle with a software update. My Yukon has this.
YET silent mode is offered on police vehicles.
A lot of times it comes down to the potential for being sued, IF the absolute worst happens to you AND this modification was present, even if it is not even relevant to the failure.
So FORSCAN. It’s really not hard and you have a literal forum full of peeps here who are more than willing to
1) point you to the FORSCAN link
2) ask you if you backed up your as built settings
3) comment why you shouldn’t make that mod
4) tell you they made the mod with no problems
5) ask if you read the how to
6) point out that you could get a TRX without ADM
7) once you get the thread back on topic, scorn you for making the FORSCAN mod
8) finally an offer to help
9) immediately followed by someone asking if you read the how to and FAQ
10) ubiquitous starbucks post.
11) suggestion you go back to as built settings
See how easy it is ?