Radio's mic not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

talontsi

Reaction score
Someone please help me its driving me crazy, the Mic works like 20% of the time. I did the beveled diagnostics and it says the microphone is not registered and some other times it says that the test passed. Took it to get serviced and they said they reflashed the radio but an hour later its not working again. Here is what the diag says when I run the Mic test.

IMAG0078.jpg

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a loose connection either behind radio or the connector above headliner is screwed up. Those two places would be the first place I would check..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
its good to see you got it solved (hopefully) did they say what the problem was with the mic?

They said that the code that came up says to check the connection between the Mic and radio, they already tried to reflash the radio and that didn't work so this is the next step. They prob will not have a definite answer on what was wrong with the Mic tho, but if they do ill Deff let everyone know