R1Concepts ELINE Series Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PLEASE NOTE: This image does not depict the 6 lug rotors for the Raptor

R1 Concepts ELINE SERIES BRAKE DISC WITH SILVER ZINC CORROSION RESISTANT COATING

When price is important and quality is essential. R1 Concepts ELINE Series Brake Rotors offer many of the benefits of an OEM part at a fraction of the cost.

• Cross-Drilled and Slotted Design
  • Drilled holes provide maximum air circulation for increased cooling
  • Holes are countersunk which reduces heat build up
  • Exclusive R1 Concepts Diamond Slot increase brake pads bite
  • Diamond Tip use as indicator for brake rotor wear
  • Military Spec Plating for rust protection
  • Direct Fit OEM Replacement Brake Rotor
  • Double disc ground finish reduces rotor vibration
  • Meet Or Exceed OEM Standards For Excellence
  • Mill balanced brake rotors ensures long lasting durability
  • Brake rotors are casted using G3000 graded iron.

The R1Concepts Catalog does not list enough parts to look up Ford F150 Raptor Applications so FRF Members need to contact me directly for vehicle specific applications, orders and member savings.

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT APPLICATIONS, PRICING & QUESTIONS

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have these rotors on the wife's 04 Yukon Denali. I installed the fronts last November and the rears last February. I have been extremely pleased with the overall performance of the brakes overall. I installed the Posi Quiet Ceramic pads with them and they have worked great and still look good as well a year later. Check out the pics below.

It should also be noted that when installing the slotted rotors, they are not exactly directional. Meaning that you can mount them either way you want to. R1Concepts has told me that they believe that you MIGHT get a little more longevity out of them if they are mounted like this pic. (These went on a buddy's 4Runner)
PiperGap-20120616-01061.jpg

I installed mine backwards of the other pic just because I have customers that did so and I wanted to test them and they have no squealing and they stop great. The drilling and slotting has had no adverse effect on performance or longevity.

Installing the rear on the Denali...
PiperGap-20120317-00668-1.jpg

The fronts after almost a year on the truck, and I live in the mountains where salt on the roads is common. I also do not make it a point to clean them.
PiperGap-20120317-00669.jpg

Here are the rear through the rim as well...
PiperGap-20120317-00670.jpg
PiperGap-20120319-00671.jpg