Suspension work I have done so far thanks to Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank Nick Lycos who helped me put together all the parts and answered hundreds of my text messages day and night!

Upgrades so far completed:

- Borla ATAK Mid-Pipe and X-Pipe Kit - 60638
- Borla Exhaust Resonator for S-Type and ATAK Kits - 60650
- Eibach Pro Lift Springs 2017-2020 Raptor
- VenomRex VR-601 (20") × 5
- Nitto Ridge Grappler, 325/60R20 × 5
- Icon Rear Bump Stop Spacer
- McGard Black Wheel Install Kit

Stuff that is coming in next 2 weeks:

- R1 Concepts Forged Series BBK - Front - 405mm Rotors, 8 Piston Calipers, Red Painted Calipers w/ Black Logo, Black Anodized Rotor Hat, Slotted Rotors
- R1 Concepts Forged Series BBK - Rear (Electronic Parking Brake) - 380mm Rotors, 6 Piston Calipers, Red Painted Calipers w/ Black Logo, Black Anodized Rotor Hats, Slotted Rotors
- ICON 2017-Up Ford Raptor Multi Rate Leaf Spring Kit - 95225

Tires stick out just a little bit and had shave off 1 inch piece under a wheel well.
Otherwise I really like the look and feel.

The only problem that I have with such setup is that I had to remove 17-inch wheels from under the truck and stick Nitto tires in the truck's bad. But I purchased 2 black straps with locks and 4 hooks that go into the bed itself. So I am loosing alot of space in the truck bed.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still on the fence about doing following:

- Mishimoto Intercooler that fits in default space
- Big ass screen in the front (Worried about back up camera and stuff)

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure! I will post them once install is done this coming Saturday or Sunday.

If I am running Goosetuned COBB tuning (still did not finish tuning yet, COVID got in a way), do you think Mishimoto intercooler can be enough for stage 2 tuning? Instead of COBB front mounted one? I really do not want to do all the disassembly and cutting to my truck!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to thank Nick Lycos who helped me put together all the parts and answered hundreds of my text messages day and night!

Upgrades so far completed:

- Borla ATAK Mid-Pipe and X-Pipe Kit - 60638
- Borla Exhaust Resonator for S-Type and ATAK Kits - 60650
- Eibach Pro Lift Springs 2017-2020 Raptor
- VenomRex VR-601 (20") × 5
- Nitto Ridge Grappler, 325/60R20 × 5
- Icon Rear Bump Stop Spacer
- McGard Black Wheel Install Kit

Stuff that is coming in next 2 weeks:

- R1 Concepts Forged Series BBK - Front - 405mm Rotors, 8 Piston Calipers, Red Painted Calipers w/ Black Logo, Black Anodized Rotor Hat, Slotted Rotors
- R1 Concepts Forged Series BBK - Rear (Electronic Parking Brake) - 380mm Rotors, 6 Piston Calipers, Red Painted Calipers w/ Black Logo, Black Anodized Rotor Hats, Slotted Rotors
- ICON 2017-Up Ford Raptor Multi Rate Leaf Spring Kit - 95225

Tires stick out just a little bit and had shave off 1 inch piece under a wheel well.
Otherwise I really like the look and feel.

The only problem that I have with such setup is that I had to remove 17-inch wheels from under the truck and stick Nitto tires in the truck's bad. But I purchased 2 black straps with locks and 4 hooks that go into the bed itself. So I am loosing alot of space in the truck bed.
You have any pics, would like to see the wheel set up on the truck and in the bed.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Any feedback you can offer now that you’ve run with thus brake upgrade kit for a while? Any problems?

No problems whatsoever. It was pain in the ass to install, but my braking power increased alot (Lots of dumb drivers in NYC!)