R Production may be starting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When i bought my 22, i had the dealership put in the purchase agreement to guarantee me one of their R build slots regardless of how many they get. This way ill get to decide if their ADM is going to be worth it or not.
That’s awesome. And here, I only had them commit their first born to me.

pjbeats

Reaction score
Said no to a gen 3 twice now because want the R... they better not F*** me over on this.

Don't make me test drive the TRX... it's a FIAT for god sakes
Me too. I have had a deposit on the “theoretical v8 Raptor” (now known as an R) for 3 years (May 2, 2019) and have the receipt and deposit info in writing on dealer letterhead stating MSRP only plus taxes and tire tax and air conditioning tax only. I am #1 on the list and emailing them 3-4 times per year and speaking to them when I bring in my Gen1 and Gen2 for service. The sales manager and regional rep say I am good to go. If I dont get it or they try to screw me I will use my family litigator to give them a run.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
ADM’s, allocations, and fuel economy aside, I want to know HP and TQ numbers. How hard is Ford going to go after Ram? Sure the TRX is 702/650, but we all know they have a parts been full of Redeye’s good for 797HP or the Jailbreak listed at 808hp.

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m at 77k on a Level I package with pano roof; HK audio, running boards and tonneau cover. I too was awaiting the R but it made no sense after thinking about the (likely) price differential and availability.

The TRX seemed like a next step to the Gen I vs a Gen II or III EB. I’ll give a report out as I will still have my Gen I Roush at the time of my TRX arrival. I’ve driven some Gen II’s long enough to know them as well, though it won’t be a side by side comparison.