Push button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The fob would be the complicated part. Only letting the truck start when the fob was in close proximity.

Noah's top secret project is a good one. It's something that a lot of people have been asking for. There will be much rejoicing when it is released.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fob would be the complicated part. Only letting the truck start when the fob was in close proximity.

Noah's top secret project is a good one. It's something that a lot of people have been asking for. There will be much rejoicing when it is released.

Rocket launcher?!?!

OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Dammit Arron

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I find push to start the most annoying thing in the world. But maybe this is because I valet cars and have to track everyone down and ask if we can have their keys...

The best is when they insist we have the key and fight with us for 10-15 min until they realize they actually have it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I find push to start the most annoying thing in the world. But maybe this is because I valet cars and have to track everyone down and ask if we can have their keys...

The best is when they insist we have the key and fight with us for 10-15 min until they realize they actually have it.

Yeah I could see that being a total friggin nightmare.

OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score

What ******** why would they not be conscious of where the key is at

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The anti-theft system requires a key coded to match the truck. That might be a problem for an aftermarket ignition system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What ******** why would they not be conscious of where the key is at

Because they get so used to never putting a key in the ignition. The other night I had a lady saying "are you ******* kidding me, how could you not have my ******* keys. I gave you the car you morons" Blah blah blah. She didnt even know it was keyless, we explained it to her about a ten times too. Finally she found it and then gave us a solid $1.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Because they get so used to never putting a key in the ignition. The other night I had a lady saying "are you ******* kidding me, how could you not have my ******* keys. I gave you the car you morons" Blah blah blah. She didnt even know it was keyless, we explained it to her about a ten times too. Finally she found it and then gave us a solid $1.

More power to you for being able to be polite to her. That takes a lot of self control.