Push button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More power to you for being able to be polite to her. That takes a lot of self control.

Yeah it does, especially because the blame game happens about two to three times a night on average. I must have to track down the people about five to ten times a night for the key, as some of the cars do not beep when the key is out of the car (VW/Audi/Chevy), most of the time I ask right away but some cars just look old then end up having the push to start. Sometimes even though they acknowledge that it is keyless when we open the door, they still give us a hard time about it asking "why do you need it"...

Also the incident I explained above was not the worse one though. One time it took literally an hour of a guy bickering with us, getting the restaurant manager, and actually yelling at us until his wife realized she had the key in her pocket book. Mind you this is on a friday night with a good local RI band playing where we are doing about 500-600 cars in and out.