Pulled The Trigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebel_Tactix

Reaction score
Super excited to say I ordered a 22’ Raptor at MSRP (801A of course).

I took advantage of the used car market and sold my 2020 Ram 3500 Laramie Night edition to Carmax (gave me more than I paid a year and a half ago). Now driving a beater 98 Civic while I wait how ever many months for this thing to be built and delivered.

Just wanted to shout out @joeldubois1
For the hook up. I know we don’t know each other but scouring through the forums I found your post on Brighton Ford in Colorado. Called Kyle and right off the bat honored the MSRP sale.

Thanks a lot!

OP
OP
R

Rebel_Tactix

Reaction score
Welcome and hope this truck gets to you by summer. Driving that beater is gonna suck.
Let’s keep daydreaming about that new truck.
It already sucks but it’s a small sacrifice to pay. Just getting in and out of the civic is the worst part. Lol. I’m convinced I will never have a sports car…. Oh wait, I’m gona have a sport Truck

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It already sucks but it’s a small sacrifice to pay. Just getting in and out of the civic is the worst part. Lol. I’m convinced I will never have a sports car…. Oh wait, I’m gona have a sport Truck
congrats and welcome! Hey, at least you'll save a ton on gas for the upcoming months lol. Is it a manual at least?

OP
OP
R

Rebel_Tactix

Reaction score
congrats and welcome! Hey, at least you'll save a ton on gas for the upcoming months lol. Is it a manual at least?
Thanks! And No unfortunately, it was really hard to find a manual car in decent condition. I really wanted one just for fun but it just didn’t work out.