Pulled the trigger and returned to Raptor Ownership!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
89B87CDC-EAAF-42A0-A45A-64C6D58B5DB3.jpeg Hi all!

I had a 2013 Raptor and loved it. Made the mistake of trading it in on a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad. Tried to love the Toyota (lifted it, added the Pro hood, nice rims/tires) but the engine sucked. The slowest vehicle I have ever driven! After 9 months, I traded it off for the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2. For those not familiar, this is a mini version of a Raptor. Not from an engine or amenities perspective, but wider and better Offroad suspension with locking differentials (front and back) than th standard Colorado Z71. It was a nice truck, but small and just not a Raptor.

So, with my wife’s encouragement, I found a new 2018 Ruby Red Raptor still on the dealer lot and pulled the trigger. It’s loaded! It came with the Tonneau cover and I am putting in the BedMat this weekend. Love this new version, so my vehicle buying days are over! I provided a pic for your perusal.

Will check in from time to time to see what folks are doing!

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc