Proud new Raptor owner!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EODbmg17

EODbmg17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not worried about the paint.. After the Texas Raptor run my windshield had more scratches than the paint... Damn mud!

-Greg

I'm not worried about the paint either it's just nice to know that 5 years from when I take the wrap off it'll look like the day I bought it!

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
Hey EODbmg17, would you be willing to send me the pics of when they did your wrap? I am going to be doing my own matte black wrap when my roll gets delivered and any info I have before I do it would be awesome.

Trucks look sweeet! :waytogo:

OP
OP
EODbmg17

EODbmg17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey EODbmg17, would you be willing to send me the pics of when they did your wrap? I am going to be doing my own matte black wrap when my roll gets delivered and any info I have before I do it would be awesome.

Trucks look sweeet! :waytogo:

Yea I replied to your thread about you doing your own wrap! Check your inbox!

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matte black looks hot. Now you need to wrap the inside.

I have had my wrap for 3 months now, I use a power wash to clean mud from under the truck only, and wash by hand the rest, but I have still noticed some peeling around the door handles and side mirror, something to watch for. If you check my pics you will see all the scratches I placed on the wrap from offroading already, thank god I put it on.

OP
OP
EODbmg17

EODbmg17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matte black looks hot. Now you need to wrap the inside.

I have had my wrap for 3 months now, I use a power wash to clean mud from under the truck only, and wash by hand the rest, but I have still noticed some peeling around the door handles and side mirror, something to watch for.

Yes I hand wash mine as well. 2:1 Isopropyl alcohol and water for the tough stuff! Now as far as the peeling... not sure if you were the installer or not... but was the handles and mirrors taken off??? Mine were and therefor I have been told by my installer that I shouldn't see any peeling!

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Dang that matte black looks killer!

Thanks 6.2