protective Seat cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
19-Kilo

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for the link!

p.s. rant time: :Grenade:
that other forum (Z) wont let members post links unless it is to supporting vendors... stupid...

that is why we are better than them (how can you learn without being able to prove or share information) but lets not turn another thread in to that

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a set on the back seats of my SCrew. 2 kids and a dog can do a number on leather. I had a set GT covers in my last car and loved em. they're a pain in the ass to install but well worth the investment. Custom Fit Car Seat Covers and Truck Seat Covers - Exact Fit Guarantee | GT Covers™
I have the Endura covers in my 2011 Scab. I installed them because of my dog. I agree they are a PITA to install (very tight). On the front seats, the bottom covers are a little too small, but still work. On the rear, I installed only the bench cover and not the back cover because it prevented the seat back from folding down flat. One word of caution when looking for front seat covers, make sure they have airbag blowout panels. The side impact airbags are built in the seat.