Prius Minimus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traveling home from a Doc visit last week in our 18’ 802A my “Esposa Loco” was at the helm as I was in the propothol haze.
As we made our way up I-45 traffic slowed in the left lane behind what appeared in the distance as a slow driver leading the parade. The right lane was full of 18 wheelers with occasional breaks allowing right lane passing. Ugh. My frau was patient, (way more than I) and eventually I could see the perpetraitor, a white PRIUS with woke themed stickers and matching driving technique. After what seemed like an eternity I asked:
You tired of looking at the back of this thing yet?
To which she replied with a
punch of the accelerator.,the last I saw of the digital speedo well into triple digits, twin turbos whistling like a jet. As I glanced in the right rear view the perp was now Prius Minimus and getting smaller. My wife asked: Happy now?
“Ecstatic Baby”

That’s my girl…:)
V/R
Smokey

PS: I’m sure my .50 Cal bullet antenna, military plates and American flag sticker left an impression they didn’t appreciate.
Oh well…God bless America

Last edited:

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where on I-45 was this? I'm lucky to get to 80 for a few seconds before getting slowed by traffic for the stretches I see on a regular basis.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
To which she replied with a
punch of the accelerator.,the last I saw of the digital speedo well into triple digits, twin turbos whistling like a jet.

As she muttered under her breath:
“Be gone peasant, with your peasant car"