Princenet201's 2013 SCrew build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yea it's only down the back. The only thing I don't like about the light housing is that if u have the tailgate down there is a significant gap between the light housing and the bed more than the stock housing but with the gate closed you can not tell at all. I will take a pic of what I am talking about later today before I head to work.

hmm... thanks for the heads up and I wait for the pics. Definitely something to take into consideration

OP
OP
Princenet201

Princenet201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here is the pic of the gap I was talking about.

Sorry I have to upload the pics one at a time I'm using my phone and it won't upload all of them at once.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
Princenet201

Princenet201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have been out in the rain and snow pluse I have washed the truck with a power wAsher twice and still no problems.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 26

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I see.. I guess as long as the housing is sealed good it shouldn't be a problem for condensation.

I can see dirt and stuff could get in there if you do a lot of off roading though..

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prince, why are all your PICs sideways? Rotate those babys clockwise before attaching. My f'n Neck is starting to hurt....

OP
OP
Princenet201

Princenet201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prince, why are all your PICs sideways? Rotate those babys clockwise before attaching. My f'n Neck is starting to hurt....

Lmao when I look at them on my phone and send them to my computer they are straight but after uploading them some turn smh!!