FS: 2013 Roush Raptor Screw 36k mi. TONS of extras...perfect cons.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PBR ME

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like this is sold!
Someone I know and who has one of my other “castoffs”, will be purchasing later this month when I return from my road trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I get to Denver on the 12th of Feb. Will be there, for the most part, until mid March....sorry I wasn’t able to see the truck.

OP
OP
PBR ME

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I get to Denver on the 12th of Feb. Will be there, for the most part, until mid March....sorry I wasn’t able to see the truck.

Thanks, a bit bittersweet, hoping I haven’t made a mistake jumping to a gen2, but I’m bored...time to move on

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Before you commit to selling, go drive a naturally aspirated G1 or an Eco-Boost G2.... I cant even imagine this truck with less than 600HP... This is how it should have come.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, a bit bittersweet, hoping I haven’t made a mistake jumping to a gen2, but I’m bored...time to move on

I am board with mine also. I have mine on give away sale (same price dealer will take in trade) I did not like the new one. I cant believe it either until I drove it. I am leaving the Raptor model behind hoping for better in 2020 or 2021? for now I am running the TrackHawk for a daily driver. I don't off road so no need for truck just a daily for me. hopefully you like the 2019.

OP
OP
PBR ME

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am board with mine also. I have mine on give away sale (same price dealer will take in trade) I did not like the new one. I cant believe it either until I drove it. I am leaving the Raptor model behind hoping for better in 2020 or 2021? for now I am running the TrackHawk for a daily driver. I don't off road so no need for truck just a daily for me. hopefully you like the 2019.
Well, I know where mine is going. Buyer already owns one of my “castoffs”. If I really wanted it back, I’m sure I could get it.

OP
OP
PBR ME

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I know where mine is going. Buyer already owns one of my “castoffs”. If I really wanted it back, I’m sure I could get it.

Hawkdriver

Reaction score
Rocket, saw your ad and that's a nice rig. I'm on a search for a gen1 but I'm in the Northeast. If you were close I'd snatch it up at that "give away price"!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk