Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hows it goin guys just had a few questions what is the base price for a build order talked to a dealer yesterday said he had a few on the lot but base raptor was 55 grand when i here i can build one with the stuff i want for a little cheaper i know its up to the negotiation though and how long the build took and if the black paint thing is true sounds like it is but i hope not

thanks fellas i hope to have my order in the next week oh and if you have to put a deposit down and how much

once again thanks guys

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was pretty easy for me to talk the dealer down to invoice pricing after putting a order in for one. To try and get invoice on an in stock unit would be difficult. I know there is already a thread on here that talks about build pricing. You should check that out.

RPM6000

Reaction score
I brought in my build sheet from the Ford website to the dealer, he ran the options which included the luxury package, nav package, and tailgate step and I am only paying 300 above invoice on the truck. That's their policy to just charge 300 over invoice no matter which vehicle. They have people from as far away as Alaska purchasing them just to get the price. I think it came to just under 43000 before my trade in. My dealer didn't require a down payment, just a handshake. The good dealers are out there you just gotta find them...

badger

Reaction score
I brought in my build sheet from the Ford website to the dealer, he ran the options which included the luxury package, nav package, and tailgate step and I am only paying 300 above invoice on the truck. That's their policy to just charge 300 over invoice no matter which vehicle. They have people from as far away as Alaska purchasing them just to get the price. I think it came to just under 43000 before my trade in. My dealer didn't require a down payment, just a handshake. The good dealers are out there you just gotta find them...

do they include the ford advertising fee and fuel charge in the invoice price?

RPM6000

Reaction score
do they include the ford advertising fee and fuel charge in the invoice price?

They do charge a destination charge of $975, but there was no fuel charge listed or advertising fee. And I was incorrect about the price my dealer charges, it is not $300 above invoice, it is $300 BELOW invoice. My mistake...

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Baldwin, check out TrueCar.com to get good estimates. It will let you price it out with all the options you want, and tell you what the competitive price is in your area. Also check out the sticky thread for factual based information.