GEN 2 Pricing breakdown - invoice, D Plan, X Plan, A&Z Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

achentaor

Reaction score
You're correct. We have a 16 RS on the lot we cant sell due to the fact the 17s are the same price and there isnt a rebate on either one so nobody wants the 16. Those cars dont have anywhere the demand that a raptor does.

I bought a 17 RS in April, traded in on a BMW M2 in July. I bought the Focus for $2300 off MSRP. My interest in the car was quickly waning and took the quick road out while I could. Rebates of some sort have to be coming to move these.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, there is about another $1500-$2000 or so in holdbacks, hence why some dealers back in the day were selling Raptors at invoice. I am just glad that I was able to buy mine at the time at invoice plus $299 and the difference in gas price to have them fill it with Premium.

See "HB" box on the invoice for exact amount....

Dealer makes about $7k on an MSRP deal on a loaded up SCREW.

Ford probably closer to $25k (swag)

D

Deleted member 12951

In that post example, I am seeing $6,121 total then. Gotcha.

Guess in a loaded one at $70k, that would net another $900 profit.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ford's profit is very subjective depending on how you allocate marketing, R&D, plant depreciation, manager salaries, HR, and all the other overhead expenses that Ford has to pay for beyond direct material and labor costs of assembling a Raptor.

freeflight

Reaction score
The thing that changed is Ford filled out those discounts where previously they were blank.

Ford is building a lot more G2s than G1s. In 9 months they built more 2017s than the highest number of G1s built in a year. (22k v 25k if I recall correctly) Who knows what they will do this year in 12 months. The G2 won't be nearly as scarce as the G1.

This is good news. Thanks.