Prices to look for on Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will more than likely end up getting a 2010 since they are a little less expensive. I must have the 6.2L, Nav and trailer brake are a huge plus. Not really too picky on a color, I like them all. From looking on the web, quite a few stealerships price gouge the trucks big time. While some dealerships will be 4-6k less for nearly the exact same truck. What is a good price range to look at on a used Raptor with the above mentioned amenities. I'm really looking to keep it in the 30's guys.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think 30's will be doable, but difficult. Personally I would skip on the Nav feature. I have no regrets not getting it on my truck

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I always utilize multiple pricing sites when checking out a vehicle. Kbb, truecar, and nada. That'll usually be what a dealer "should" be asking. Of course you should be able to get it for less than that. Look at trade in values. It'll help give you a ballpark on what they probably paid for it and help you determine your own fair offer under the retail value.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You also need to remember that the rapt or hold its value extremely well and will be very high in pricing for a used one!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea you were in the right price rang when you said 30k but it'll most likely be the higher end. As for mileage I know my trucks. 2010 and has 59,*** or so miles and others that have a 2010 have around the same if not more so it might have more miles on it than you would like just a heads up

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Briefly looked at used ones in my neck of the woods (pnw). Most had 30k+ miles and still north of $40k, if not north of new msrp. These things really hold their value.

One of the ones I test-drove was a '10, 5.4L and ~35k miles, asking $46k, no lux package either. Had a few new ones on the lot @ $5k over msrp.

Decided right then and there that I needed a 6.2 and was going to order it. Took another 6+ months before finding a dealership "locally" willing to order close to invoice and not **** me on the trade-in.

OP
OP
S

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the best deals will be a private seller, but I think I can find a decent deal at a DS. I've really just looked on autotrader, and the range I've seen is 38k for a 10' with lux package with about 40-45kmi.