Price Check Stock Tires+Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnlocal3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was thinking about getting a new set of wheels and tires for my 2011. I have 1k miles on the stock tires and wheels with no scratches, what do you think the price range is on selling them? I figure a new set of wheels and tires is gonna run around 1500$, so in order for me to get the new ones I would most likely wanna recover some money from the stocks. thoughts?

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to check your tire and wheel prices. The stock BFGs run an average of $300 each for new replacements but, the standard compound versions are a little cheaper. If you get into mud terrains or some of the Gucci rubber from Nitto/Toyo, Goodyear, etc in 18-inch and larger sizes, you can quickly find yourself spending $600 per corner between rubber and wheel. All that said, with only 1000 miles on your current stock, you could easily sell it at $1500. Heck, I'm looking for new tires and would gladly give you $1500 for your current stock.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was thinking about getting a new set of wheels and tires for my 2011. I have 1k miles on the stock tires and wheels with no scratches, what do you think the price range is on selling them? I figure a new set of wheels and tires is gonna run around 1500$, so in order for me to get the new ones I would most likely wanna recover some money from the stocks. thoughts?

$1500 is right on the money per the current ebay listing prices for an OEM set. :peace:

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to check your tire and wheel prices. The stock BFGs run an average of $300 each for new replacements but, the standard compound versions are a little cheaper. If you get into mud terrains or some of the Gucci rubber from Nitto/Toyo, Goodyear, etc in 18-inch and larger sizes, you can quickly find yourself spending $600 per corner between rubber and wheel. All that said, with only 1000 miles on your current stock, you could easily sell it at $1500. Heck, I'm looking for new tires and would gladly give you $1500 for your current stock.

I'll sell you my stock wheels and tires for $1250

OP
OP
J

johnlocal3

Reaction score

Thank you for the Info, you're right I did not exactly price out the tires I just figured the wheels are gonna run me 800$
I need to look into the tire price a little more.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1500 is right on the money per the current ebay listing prices for an OEM set. :peace:

This is good to know since I plan on replacing my stock set almost immediately upon arrival. I was already wondering what I could get out of the stock set to offset the new ones. That's perfect and makes the purchase a whole lot easier to digest.

Thanks for the info all!

~BGM